Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Still no internet....

Here are I am in my little spot at Starbucks in Whiteley Village Mall. This is where I come to surf the net...away from home. We are 5 days short of our first month here in Warsash. We have some furniture...still waiting for sofas and chairs to be delivered. Phone just got working today. Had a satellite box replaced already, the dishwasher fixed, leak with heating/cooling unit fixed (so much for the new house idea). Still lots to do getting the household all settled...it will happen in time. Everyone we have met so far has been very gracious and welcoming (they love "our" accent). I have loads of observations that I will be publishing soon (sorta tied to the broadband working though...). Ta Ta for now (to quote a very famous english tiger).

No comments:

Post a Comment